Discover the city of Lila and Lenù
This tour of Elena Ferrante's Naples is a roving book club with lots of in-depth conversation about the extraordinary Neapolitan novels in the places where the stories are set.
This 6-day tour includes 4 days in Naples and 2 days in Ischia.
- Trace the lives of Elena, Lila, Nino and all the characters in the Neapolitan novels. See the neighborhood of their childhood, the stradone and the infamous tunnel. Have drinks in the Piazza dei Martiri where Lila ran her shoe salon, the Vomero where Elena lived with Nino and the view from Posillipo where Michele bought his elegant villa.
- Spend 2 days on Ischia and see Barano, the Maronti and the Aragonese castle.
- Eat amazing Neapolitan food from pizza at the most historic pizzeria in Naples, sfogliatelle and pastry like the ones made by Signor Spagnuolo and seafood.
- See the extraordinary art collections in Naples including Museo di Capodimonte, the Naples National Archaeological Museum and the famous "Veiled Christ."
$4,800 per person double occupancy
$5,200 per person single occupancy
- 4 star accommodations in the historic city center and Ischia
- All breakfasts and lunches
- All guides and tours
- Museum admissions
- Ground transportation in Naples and Ischia and ferry to and from Ischia.
Tour begins and ends in Naples. Airfare not included.
Questions? Contact Danielle at email@example.com or call 917-881-3918 between 10am-6pm EST.